Welcome to the
North Plains Senior Center!
We and our partners provide programs and services to the greater North Plains community, including:
- Social activities like morning coffee, card and board games
- Meals on Wheels center serving hot lunches on site Monday through Friday 11:30 am - 1 pm
- Meals on Wheels delivery to homebound seniors
- Exercise classes
- Concerts featuring local musicians
- Tax preparation assistance
Crab Feed Tickets are SOLD OUT!
This Year's Crab Feed is
January 18, 2020
Your pre-purchased tickets for the Crab Feed, will be held for you at the door to Jessie Mays on the evening of the Crab Feed. Just show up for you chosen seating time.
Doors open at 3 pm.
Seating times are: 3:00 pm, 4:30 pm and 6:00 pm.
Jessie Mays Community Center
30975 NW Hillcrest Street
North Plains, OR 97133
How to purchase Crab Feed Tickets:
1. Select your seating time for the dinner type that you want (Crab, Steak or Crab and Steak).
3. Select "Add to Cart".
3. You will be redirected to Paypal.
4. Log-in to your Paypal account.
5. You will be able to select multiple quantities of the dinner type that you have chosen.
Thank you for supporting the North Plains Senior Center!
Crab Only $35
Steak Only $35
Crab & Steak $40
Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday
9:30 am – 10:30 am
Down stairs at the Senior Center, this class is FREE and open to anyone.
Enjoy DT and Country at the Senior Center on the second Monday of each month.
11:00 am-1:30 pm
Join Us on Facebook!