North Plains Senior Center
We and our partners provide programs and services to the greater North Plains community, including:
- Social activities like morning coffee, card and board games
- Meals on Wheels center serving hot lunches on site Monday through Friday 11:30 am - 1 pm
- Meals on Wheels delivery to homebound seniors
- Exercise classes
- Concerts featuring local musicians
- Tax preparation assistance
Crab Feed Tickets
Enjoy dinner of all you can eat crab and/or steak on January 16, 2016. Doors open at 4 pm. Proceeds benefit the North Plains Senior Center.
Crab Only $35
Steak Only $35
Crab & Steak $40
The North Plains Senior Center will bake and sell fresh, homemade apple pies each Tuesday and Thursday during November. These large 12-in. pies are just $16, sure to make your tummy happy!
Call 503-647-5666 or email a week ahead to reserve your pie(s), then pick them at the Senior Center front desk from 12:00 to 2:00. This is a fundraiser for the North Plains Meals on Wheels food program!