February 2014 - During the remodel of our kitchen, meals will be served at the Senior Plaza Apartments 31485 NW Kaybern St.
Welcome to the North Plains Senior Center
Our center located at 31450 NW Commercial Street in the heart of North Plains downtown, provides hot meals Monday through Friday, offers instruction and companionship to people of every age and hosts a variety of community events including City Council meetings. We are open 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., and begin lunch service at 12 noon. Our services include:
- Meals on Wheels providing nutrition to house bound seniors
- Entertainment presentations including live music
- Fitness classes
- General instruction on everything from computers, safe driving to art
- Tax preparation assistance
- Group outings
- North Plains Food Pantry support
- Sponsoring the North Plains Farmers Market
The North Plains Senior Center is non-profit 501(3)c corporation that accepts tax-deductible contrbutions. Please see our donate page.