Welcome to the
North Plains Senior Center
We and our partners provide programs and services to the greater North Plains community, including:
- Social activities like morning coffee, card and board games
- Meals on Wheels center serving hot lunches on site Monday through Friday 11:30 am - 1 pm
- Meals on Wheels delivery to homebound seniors
- Exercise classes
- Concerts featuring local musicians
- Tax preparation assistance
Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday
9:30 am – 10:30 am
Down stairs at the Senior Center, this class is FREE and open to anyone.
Circuit Training Boot Camp
Monday thru Friday
5:00 am - 6:00 am
$5.00 for drop-in or $25.00/month
Enjoy DT and Country at the Senior Center on the second Monday of each month.
11:00 am-1:30 pm
Join Us on Facebook!
The Crab Feed 2019
Tickets for the 2019 Crab Feed are not yet available.
Your pre-purchased tickets for the Crab Feed, will be held for you at the door to Jessie Mays on the evening of the Crab Feed. Just show up for you chosen seating time.
Doors open at 3 pm.
Seating times are: 3:00 pm, 4:30 pm and 6:00 pm.
Jessie Mays Community Center
30975 NW Hillcrest Street
North Plains, OR 97133
Crab Only $35
Steak Only $35
Crab & Steak $40